New Member Registrations and Renewals
Aloha and welcome back! Membership registration period for 2019 is now open. You have until February 28th to avoid a lapse in your membership.
- I am applying for regular (affiliate or active) membership
- I am a new graduate, life member, or active duty military serving in Hawaii
- I already have an online profile
- I am an existing member but need to create an online account
- I am renewing, but my status has changed (e.g. going from affiliate or new graduate to active membership)
If you would like to renew by mail, please fill out this form.
If you have technical issues or questions, or if you can’t remember if you already created an online profile, email us at email@example.com.
- Continuing education. Keep up to date with scientific developments and take advantage of networking opportunities at our annual conference. Membership in HVMA supports our ability to host the conference and offers discounted registration. Additionally, all current members will receive digital access to the conference proceedings.
- Advocacy and legislative representation both at the state and national levels. The HVMA advocates on behalf of the veterinary profession in Hawaii.
- Quarterly newsletter and email updates report on events and concerns of the HVMA membership.
- Complaint resolution through our Ethics and Peer Review Committee to help facilitate communication between veterinarians or clients and member veterinarians.
- Membership directory
- List of relief veterinarians and other classified ads
- Emergency response coordination of animal care during disaster relief efforts
- Networking and leadership opportunities
- Access to the Members Resources section of the hawaiivetmed.org website, including important links and resources for Hawaii’s veterinarians
- Working relationship with the Hawaii Board of Veterinary Medicine