Small Diameter Endoscopes in Diagnosis and Treatment of Respiratory and Urinary Diseases
Full day seminar on respiratory and urinary endoscopy using the same endoscopes. Morning lecture will be followed by hands-on training using large dog cadavers. Learn how to get the most out of your endoscope investment! Available in both Japanese & English languages.
Pelvic Fractures: Ilial and Acetabular Fracture Repair
Sacroiliac Luxation and Sacral Fractures in Dogs and Cats
Humeral Shaft Fracture: Direct Reduction with Plate-Rod
Y-Fractures of Distal Humerus: Repair with Double Plates and Lag Screw
Intraoral Radiographic Positioning Laboratory in the Dog and Cat
The intraoral radiographic positioning laboratory will teach participants how to obtain diagnostic intraoral radiographs in canine and feline patients. Bisecting angle and parallel techniques will be reviewed. In addition, common pitfalls will be presented and solutions will be presented to allow the participants to learn simple corrective positioning techniques in order to obtain diagnostic images. Participants will practice taking intraoral radiographs with the provided laboratory equipment and digital software.
1. Participants will learn simple corrective ground rules in order to increase success in obtaining diagnostic intraoral radiographs in the canine and feline patient.
2. Participants will learn the parallel technique to obtain intraoral radiographs.
3. Participants will learn the bisecting angle technique to obtain intraoral radiographs.
4. Participants will practice obtaining intraoral radiographs.
Intraoral Dental Radiology Interpretation Workshop
A dynamic lecture series presentation utilizing intraoral clinical radiographs will be presented in order for the veterinarian to understand, learn, and enhance interpretation of intraoral radiographs in the dog and cat. The importance and necessity of intraoral radiographs will be presented by using clinical case examples. Normal radiographic dental anatomy to abnormal pathology will be presented to prepare the participant to learn how to assess and make radiographic diagnoses. Additionally, clinical treatment recommendations based on the intraoral radiographic abnormalities will be presented. The image-based lectures will be supplemented with comprehensive notes so that the participants can focus on the images, content, and learning during the lectures. Participants will interact in a self-assessment and review.
1. Participants will learn to recognize normal roentgen anatomy of the dentition and the related periodontal structures, endodontic structures, and maxillofacial bone in the dog and cat.
2. Participants will learn the correct labial mounting technique for viewing intraoral radiographs.
3. Participants will learn roentgen signs of periodontal disease, endodontic disease, feline tooth resorption, canine tooth resorption, neoplasia, and common oral/dental pathology.
4. Participants will learn recommended treatments for the radiographically identified dental and oral pathology.
5. Participants will learn the clinical value and necessity of intraoral radiographs in clinical practice.
The Joy of Laser
Come learn to LOVE your LASER! This fast paced hour will fly by as we reveal novel ways to use your laser, to increase revenue and to save you money. You will even get a chance to have hands on play time with the lasers after the short lecture. Every attendee will also receive a certificate for $500 off a laser purchase! Plus a chance to win 3 rentable lasers. Come have fun & join us to learn how to save money & make money with your laser! Open to everyone interested in reducing pain, accelerating healing and increasing revenue: Vets, techs, support staff, spouses, etc. Available in both Japanese & English languages.