Website Kihei Veterinary Clinic
Kihei Veterinary Clinic is a privately owned veterinary hospital and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Technician to join our team.
Our clinic focuses on compassionate and personalized care for our KVC ohana. We practice high quality, family style medicine and greet our clients and their fur babies by name. Many of our team has been here for 5+ years and we are looking to add another permanent team member to our KVC ohana.
Veterinary Technician Responsibilities:
• Perform venipuncture, IV-catheter, and injection administration
• Set up, position, and take digital radiographs
• Collect, set up, and interpret in-house laboratory and cytology tests
• Monitor anesthesia and assisting in surgical procedures
• Performing dental prophylaxis
• Educate clients on preventive care
• Properly and safely restrain patients, reliably and with compassion to prepare for procedures performed by technicians and/or doctors.
Veterinary Technician Qualifications:
• 2 or more years of direct patient care experience; CVT / LVT / RVT preferred
• Team player and willingness to cross train in all areas of a general practice
• Self-driven accountability for learning
• Positive attitude
• Conflict resolution skills
• Weekend availability
Veterinary Technician Benefits:
• 4-day work week
• Competitive pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Drug Insurance
• Pet discounts for up to three of your own pets
• Continuing Education allowance for licensed technicians
• Access to free continuing education and other learning opportunities
• Six major holidays off
• A low drama work environment
Pay scale depends on skill set and will be evaluated during the interview but ranges from $17.50/hr-$23.00/hr. Those who have a love of learning and have honed their skills through years of experiences will be compensated accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com