Territorial III Room
This lab will cover the top five behavioral tips all cat parents should know. In this laboratory we will cover the essentials of proper feline behavioral husbandry and care – i.e. the information veterinarians and staff members should be discussing with new kitten/cat parents. Questions we will address include:
- What is the best litterbox?
- What type of toys should I get and how should I play with my cat?
- How do I get my cat to like visitors and my other cats?
- How do I prevent my cat from scratching the furniture?
- How do I get my cat used to having her nails trimmed and being brushed?
Information will be put into practical use through demonstrations using kittens and adolescent cats. Different types of toys and play will be demonstrated as well as desensitization to handling for nail trims and pilling.
General conference registration is required to attend laboratory sessions.
This lab is intended primarily for our Japanese technicians, but is open to all registrants. The lectures are given in English and translated live to Japanese.
Lab limited to 36 participants.
Lecturer/Instructor: Karen Sueda, DVM, DACVB, and Amy Sturlini, RVT (Behavior Technician)
To register for this, click the “Add to Cart” button, then the “In the cart (View)” button. Detailed instructions here.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|