Our guests from Japan must register through this portal or via Nichiyo Air Service. Conference fees includes exhibit hall access, three full days of continuing education lectures, live translation of selected lectures and laboratory sessions, printed proceedings (English), morning and afternoon snacks and beverages in the exhibit hall, a hot buffet lunch each day (Nov 9-11), and admission to the cocktail party on Saturday November 10.
1. Veterinarian lecture – November 9, 10, 11
2. Veterinarian lecture with Japanese translation – November 9, 10, 11
3. Veterinarian laboratory with Japanese translation (conference AND laboratory registration required) – November 8 and 9
4. Veterinarian technician lecture – November 10 and 11
5. Veterinarian technician lecture with Japanese translation – November 9, 10, 11
6. Veterinarian technician laboratory (conference AND laboratory registration required) – November 9 (Japanese translation) and 10
Laboratory sessions start on November 8 and continue through the weekend. Separate registration is required. Those planning to attend only a laboratory session still must register for the conference.
You may also fill out a registration form and mail it** with a check or money order (U.S. dollars only) made payable to:
Hawaii Veterinary Medical Association
P.O. Box 61309
Honolulu, HI 96839-1309
**There will be an additional charge for mail-in and on-site registrations.
Early bird pricing ends Sept 15. Online registration closes Nov 8.
To register for this, click the “Add to Cart” button, then the “In the cart (View)” button. Detailed instructions here.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
|Veterinarian Japan (earlybird)||$475.00|
|Veterinary Technician Japan (earlybird)||$265.00|
|Veterinary Student/Intern/Resident Japan (earlybird)||$285.00|
|Veterinary Technician Japan||$285.00|
|Veterinary Student/Intern/Resident Japan||$310.00|